THE DESIGN PROCESS
– Comprehensive in home consultations where we explore your wish list and advise what options and different kitchen elements are available. This process is completed in your presence and with your complete consultation. This process is all about designing a kitchen to meet your needs. After all it is your kitchen!
– We use 3D modelling kitchen software to assist you with the imagination of your new kitchen which will turn your dreams into reality
– Finding the right balance between Form and Function where the size of the kitchen fits perfectly with the space available and true functionality that makes it joy to prepare and cook your meals.
– We will normally supply a quotation within 7 days of our meeting. You can expect a fixed price for the supply of your kitchen with any options listed separately. Together with this, you will find a detailed
list of the Trades Estimates for your job.
– We are not a high pressured sales organisation so we simply present the best design possible at a competitive price and hope that you will feel comfortable with us enough to entrust your renovation project with us.
PLACING AN ORDER
– With the myriad of benchtops, hardware and cabinetry options it can be challenging to put all of these together. We will help guide you to select finishes that will complement existing architectural features and furnishings to ensure your new kitchen stands out from the crowd.
– Clear and precise communication is paramount to a successful project and a fully documented process will save any misunderstandings. We strive to ensure that the installation process doesn’t provide any surprises.
DEPENDABLE MANAGEMENT OF YOUR PROJECT
– The typical fit out of a new kitchen takes around 2 & 1/2 weeks from commencement. For most people you will be without a kitchen for this time and this can be very inconvenient. It is our job to ensure that the project is not unnecessarily delayed and is completed within the smallest time frame possible. This takes expert coordination of all of the trades associated with your project.
– We will keep you updated each step of the way so you won’t be wondering what happens next and you can be assured of our complete dedication to completing your project on time and with a minimum of fuss.
– We have assembled a great team of tradespeople who you will find are similarly committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction and have been chosen not only for the quality of their workmanship but also their exemplary attitude.
INSTALLATION OF YOUR KITCHEN FROM GO TO WHOA
– From order normally your kitchen would be ready to be installed within 3 – 5 weeks depending on the cabinetry chosen
– If your existing kitchen needs to be removed this usually only takes a few hours and if possible we will install the new cabinets in the same day or the next.
– With most benchtops these days being stone, these have to be templated prior to manufacturing and this must be done only after the cabinets are installed. Again this would be performed at the earliest opportunity after your cabinets are installed.
– The typical lead-time for the benchtops to be manufactured and then installed is 10 working days. In this time painting or the flooring can be attended to.
– Once the benchtops are installed your electrical, sink and appliances can be fitted off and your kitchen would mostly be operational from that time.
– And then there is only the splashback to complete. For toughened glass the lead-time can be another 10 working days but tiling can be done straight away.
WHAT YOU CAN ALWAYS EXPECT FROM US
– We take our service delivery very seriously and you can be assured that you will be regularly updated with the progress of your job and that your phone calls or emails will always be returned in a timely fashion.
– Our complete dedication to ensuring that your kitchen renovation is hassle free but should something unforseen happen, any issue will be resolved as quickly as possible.